Health and Fitness Programme to help with your health goal
Get Fit for Life
Experience the Feel Good Factor
Join the team and change your life
Why you might need a personal health trainer and coach
Health trainers can help you take the steps towards health fitness and well-being by empowering you to make healthy choices.
Health trainers support people when they wish to change to a healthier lifestyle through nurturing environments in which healthy choices are made easier.
Investing in a Health Trainer can help save your life or save money towards that special occasion.
Contact Health Training support team when:
Help is required getting fit for life
Getting fit for an important sports' day
Training for the Marathon
Make healthy choices.
Health Trainer programme can help you as follows:
• Help tackling personal issues that prevent people from making healthier choices by offering personalised support to prevent and or reduce risk of developing poor health habits.
• Provision of tailored programme and where necessary additional support to enable people to make
• Healthier choices, access relevant services maintain and take greater control over own welfare is given.
• You will have training and develop skills required for understanding your health now and future needs.
• The skill mix of trainers will ensure a flexible and responsive care for patients’ personal development; problem solving skills thus increase in knowledge and capacity for fit and healthy life style.
Who can join Health Training programme?
Adults seeking help and support with behavioural change to make healthy life choices are offered places on health training programme.
Some people experience difficulties making safe or healthy life choices. Why not take a general health assessment if you are unable to determine if you have any health risk factors.
Do you have health problems such as the examples below?
Obesity, Gambling, Cleaning, Drugs, Alcohol, Smoking, Eating or Sex Addiction, etc.
Booking: Use the online self booking system to access any of our services from the main page.
Number of Sessions
Clients are offered up to 6 sessions lasting up to 1 hour over six month initial period. Telephone consultation may be required after this period subject to availability and progress made.
franck muller replica watches www.copyprot.com
• delivers services locally and encourage recruiting of friends and families for support
• Will use skills to help people to make changes and recognise achievements made
• Will be friendly, approachable, understanding and supportive
• Will be in touch with the realities of people's lives and how it affects them
• Will be available at the times of day people wish to access them
• Will offer practical support and guidance, not preach and nonjudgmental
• Will have good connections into local advice and support services
• Will help people to assess their needs and self - motivations
• Will help people set goals and plan how to achieve them, identifying and helping to overcome barriers
• Will provide advice and practical support on what they can do, e.g. stop smoking, healthy eating, stress management, tackling social isolation, sexual health issues
• Will build people's confidence to make the changes they want.